In a small medieval city, this property was built in 1976 with stones from an old mansion existing on the land.
It offers beautiful volumes, high quality materials (old tiles on the floor, beautiful parquet floors....) and a beautiful distribution.
On the ground floor, a large entrance serves a large bright living room with fireplace, a fitted and equipped kitchen, a bedroom with bathroom, a toilet-sink area, a laundry room, an office opening onto the West terrace.
Upstairs: a master suite (bathroom, dressing room), + 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms, + another bedroom with bathroom, wc, games room. Paved terraces.
Insulated attic. Basement with billiard room, wine cellar, storage room, large garage.
Tennis court - Large plot of 8953 m2 planted with beautiful trees and sheltered from view.
Area : 130 m²
Ground : 1800 m²
Number of pieces : 7
About the award : 475 000 € HAI dont 4 % d'honoraires agence